Global Active and Intelligent Packaging Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co-The NewsWeek Group
Global Active and Intelligent Packaging Market 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Active and Intelligent Packaging industry. This report studies the Active and Intelligent Packaging market size by players, regions, product types and end industries.
The “Active and Intelligent Packaging Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Active and Intelligent Packaging market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Active and Intelligent Packaging market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999691
Some of The Major Key Players of Active and Intelligent Packaging Market Are:
- BASF SE
- Amcor Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Landec Corporation
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Ball Corporation
- Sonoco Products Company
- Graphic Packaging International LLC
- Timestrip UK Ltd
- Coveris Holdings SA
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Dessicare Inc.
- WestRock Company
Scope of the Report:
- Active packaging usually means having active functions beyond the inert passive containment and protection of the product. Intelligent and smart packaging usually involve the ability to sense or measure an attribute of the product, the inner atmosphere of the package, or the shipping environment.
- The global Active and Intelligent Packaging Market was valued at USD 16.39 billion in 2018, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 24.5 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.78%, during the forecast period (2019 – 2024). The Commission of the European Communities, in 2004, provided the following legal definition of intelligent packaging: intelligent food contact materials and articles that monitor the condition of packaged food or the environment surrounding the food.
- The significant pressure on manufacturers to reduce the use of preservatives in food products has increased the importance of packaging across end-user verticals. With supply chains becoming global, longer shelf life is crucial, for the products to reach the intended customers. Globalization has created the demand for products to be transported across the world, without any loss in nutritional values, or change in chemical compositions. The manufacturing and processing units, especially in the food and beverage industry, have their supply chain spread across the globe. It requires them to procure the raw materials, as well as supply them to distributors, in way that is safe, easy to handle, and quick to move across the supply chain.
- The primary advantage of active and intelligent packaging solution is its ability to interact with the enclosed product, playing a dynamic role in its preservation and in the process also keep intact the track of tagged information throughout the supply chain. Active packaging, for instance, may change the composition and organoleptic characteristics of food, provided the changes are consistent with the provisions for food. This is a key driver of the market. However, on the flip-side, it also raises issues of contamination, as plastic seepage into foods may lead to health complications.
- The increase in counterfeit products, especially in the pharmaceutical and personal care industries in emerging economies, has also compelled companies to use technologies such as RFID during packaging. All these factors account for a substantial rise in the demand for active and intelligent packaging. However, initial capital needed due to higher costs of installation and implementation, and security issues regarding these systems, are challenging the growth of the market.
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Active and Intelligent Packaging Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Active and Intelligent Packaging.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999691
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Active and Intelligent Packaging market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Active and Intelligent Packaging market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Active and Intelligent Packaging market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Active and Intelligent Packaging market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Active and Intelligent Packaging market?
Key Market Trends:
Food End-User Vertical to Account for Significant Share
Going beyond the visual aspect, leading food brands are looking at innovative ways to make their products stand out on the shelf. An emerging packaging technique, which involves the combination of different materials to enhance the multi-sensorial experiences, is gaining popularity in the food packaging industry.
Food organizations are increasingly embracing sensory marketing, which is a strategy focused on the engaging of multiple senses in the consumer environment, where not only the color or shape, but texture, sound, and even the smell of a pack can influence consumer’s purchasing decisions.
The evolution of intelligent packaging systems through the use of sensor technologies, indicators (including freshness, integrity, and time-temperature indicators (TTI)), and radio frequency identification (RFID) has been assessed for potential use in meat and meat products as well.
Quite recently, the NFC Forum partnered with the active and intelligent packaging industry and the wireless power consortium, to bring new, intelligent labels, interactive tags, and time-temperature monitors, using near field communication, to stores. With this intelligent packaging, consumers can read about food before purchasing, without having to scan anything at all.
United States to Account for Largest Share
The United States is witnessing a rapid rise in its existing population, primarily due to the work-related migrations into the country. This rising population has directly burdened the food industry and affected the packaging industry. It is home to the busiest markets and forms a major part of the workforce dependent on the frozen foods and packaged food for appetite
The pharmaceutical industry is a major segment, which has a vital role to play in the active and intelligent packaging market in the United States. The spending on medicines in the country rose from USD 316 billion in 2010 to USD 450 billion in 2016. Also, the country accounts for more than a quarter of the total pharmaceutical industry, which has critical importance for active and intelligent packaging.
Companies in the country, such as VerifyMe, Inc. entered into a reseller agreement with eAgile. Under this agreement, eAgile will be able to offer its clients VerifyMe’s RainbowSecure Ink Identifier Serialization Technology.
Companies in the country are also entering into strategic mergers and acquisitions to gain a competitive edge. For instance, Resource Label Group, a service provider of pressure sensitive label, shrink sleeve, and RFID/NFC technology for the packaging industry acquired Best Label Company to broaden its west coast presence and position in the label and packaging industry.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999691
Study objectives of Active and Intelligent Packaging Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Active and Intelligent Packaging market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Active and Intelligent Packaging market
Detailed TOC of Active and Intelligent Packaging Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Longer Shelf Life And Changing Consumer Lifestyles
4.3.2 Growing Demand for Fresh and Quality Food Products
4.3.3 Demand for Longer-lasting and Sustainable Packaging Products
4.3.4 Countering Sales of Counterfeit and Imitated Products
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Issues with the Effects of Packaging Materials on the Human Body
4.4.2 High Initial Capital Investment and Installation Costs
4.4.3 Security and Privacy Issues in the Case of Intelligent Packaging
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Active Packaging
5.1.2 Intelligent Packaging
5.2 By End-user Vertical
5.2.4 Personal Care
5.2.5 Other End-user Verticals
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 BASF SE
6.1.2 Amcor Ltd.
6.1.3 Honeywell International Inc.
6.1.4 Landec Corporation
6.1.5 Bemis Company Inc.
6.1.6 Crown Holdings Inc.
6.1.7 Ball Corporation
6.1.8 Sonoco Products Company
6.1.9 Graphic Packaging International LLC
6.1.10 Timestrip UK Ltd
6.1.11 Coveris Holdings SA
6.1.12 Sealed Air Corporation
6.1.13 Dessicare Inc.
6.1.14 WestRock Company
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Active and Intelligent Packaging Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co