Global Electrocoating (E-coat) Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co-The NewsWeek Group
Electrocoating (E-coat) Market is the result of a through field study done over a period. Most of the data in this report comes from primary sources that include consumer surveys, retail surveys, and expert opinions. The research Methodology is detailed in subsequent chapters.
New research report on “Electrocoating (E-coat) Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Electrocoating (E-coat) market. Electrocoating (E-coat) market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Electrocoating (E-coat) market report offers an extensive analysis of Electrocoating (E-coat) industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Electrocoating (E-coat) industry.
Scope of the Report:
- This report studies the global Electrocoating (E-coat) market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245170
- The market for Electrocoating (E-coat) is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.4% over the forecast period 2019 2024. The major factors driving the growth of the market studied are growing demand for e-coat in the automotive industry, and growing environmental regulations in developing countries. On the flipside, high initial capital investment, and performance restraints related to e-coat are likely to hinder the growth of the studied market.
- – The cathodic segment dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow during the forecast period with an increase in demand from automotive application.
- – Technological advancement, growing agricultural equipment industry, and evolving applications in marine and mid-stream sector are likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
- – Asia-Pacific dominated the global market, which was fueled by high demand from the automotive industry, and the agricultural sector adapting to modern equipment. greater than
Electrocoating (E-coat) market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Electrocoating (E-coat) market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Report Are:
- Axalta Coating Systems
- B.L DOWNEY Company LLC
- BASF SE
- Burkard Industries
- Dymax Corporation
- Electro coatings Inc.
- H.E. Orr Company
- Hawking Electrotechnology Limited
- Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
- Lippert components, Inc.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- The Sherwin
- Williams Company
- Valmont Industries, Inc.
Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Electrocoating (E-coat) Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245170
Key Market Trends:
Cathodic Segment to Witness Strong Growth
– Cathodic type e-coat offers high chemical and corrosion resistance and is mostly used in the automotive and appliance industries. These type of coatings are generally preferred for the complex ware packages or parts with cavities or hidden portions that require coating.
– Their availability in a wide range of color and gloss, make them an ideal choice for exterior one-coat final finishes.
– Cathodic epoxy is the traditional type of electrocoating used to provide corrosion resistance. Cathodic epoxy e-coating is extensively used in the automotive industry as it provides resistance to humidity and cyclic corrosion. Most of the automakers employ this e-coating for under the hood applications, and as a prime coat.
– Similarly, cathodic acrylic e-coat is used in applications where both UV durability and corrosion protection on ferrous substrates (steel) are required. Cathodic acrylic electrocoating materials lend themselves to topcoat applications because of their very good resistance to the ultraviolet rays from sunlight.
– Acrylic cathodic coat type is used as a one-coat finish for agricultural implements, garden equipment, appliances, and exterior HVAC, as only one coat of acrylic cathodic e-coat is enough for providing protection against UV rays and corrosion.
– All the aforementioned factors, in turn, is expected to increase the demand for the market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. Some of the major factors driving the demand for the e-coating market in the Asia-Pacific region are: increasing automotive production, growing adoption of modern agricultural equipment by the farmers, and growing industrial sector.
– China continues to be the world’s largest automotive producer. However, in 2018, the country witnessed about 4.16% decline in the production of vehicles. Automotive sales also declined by about 6% to reach a total of 22.7 million units in 2018. The performance of the automotive industry was affected by the economic shifts and China’s trade war with the United States.
– However, China is majorly focusing on increasing the production and sale of electric vehicles in the country. To achieve this, the country has planned to increase the production of electric vehicles (EVs) to 2 million a year by 2020, and 7 million a year by 2025. The target, if achieved will increase the share of electric vehicles to 20% of total new car production for China by 2025, which is likely to increase the demand for e-coat in the coming years.
– India has been witnessing huge investments in the automotive industry, which are further expected to increase production in the country. For instance, in 2018, Hyundai planned investment of USD 1 billion in India by 2020. SAIC Motor has also announced its decision to invest USD 500 million in India by 2020.
– Hence, all such favorable trends and investments are expected to drive the demand for the e-coat market over the forecast period.
Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Electrocoating (E-coat) Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Electrocoating (E-coat) Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Electrocoating (E-coat) Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245170
Detailed TOC of Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Automotive Industry
4.1.2 Growing Environmental Regulations in Developing Countries
4.2.1 High Initial Capital Investment
4.2.2 Performance Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2.1 Epoxy Coating Technology
5.2.2 Acrylic Coating Technology
5.3.1 Passenger Cars
5.3.2 Commercial Vehicles
5.3.3 Automotive Parts and Accessories
5.3.4 Heavy Duty Equipment
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Axalta Coating Systems
6.4.2 B.L DOWNEY Company LLC
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Burkard Industries
6.4.5 Dymax Corporation
6.4.6 Electro coatings Inc.
6.4.8 H.E. Orr Company
6.4.9 Hawking Electrotechnology Limited
6.4.10 Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
6.4.11 Lippert components, Inc.
6.4.12 PPG Industries, Inc.
6.4.13 The Sherwin-Williams Company
6.4.14 Valmont Industries, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Active Technological Advancements by Key Players
7.2 Growing Agricultural Equipment Industry
7.3 Evolving Prospects from Marine and Mid-Stream Sector
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Electrocoating (E-coat) Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co