Global Retail Cloud Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024-The NewsWeek Group
Retail Cloud Market analyzed the world’s main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand and market growth rate and forecast etc.Â
New research report on “Retail Cloud Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Retail Cloud market. Retail Cloud market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Retail Cloud market report offers an extensive analysis of Retail Cloud industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Retail Cloud industry.
Scope of the Report:
- Retail cloud enhances the operational productivity which spares costs is ready to build the selection of retail cloud arrangements. Retail cloud arrangements enhance the shopping background with associated shopping crosswise over channels, adaptable returns, advanced administrations, customized connection over the esteem chain, coordinated promoting and steady understanding.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244616
- The global retail cloud market was valued at USD 17.09 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 17.7% over the forecast period (2019-2024). The retail industry is undergoing tremendous change, and the business environment has become a truly multi-channel world. The increased volume of data that needs to be processed, to make crucial decisions, especially in deducing and utilizing the marketing and merchandising analytics, has prompted the demand for the cloud in the retail market.
- – The retail market is mature and highly competitive across the developed economies of Europe and North America. On the other hand, the developing economies of Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America have been instrumental in driving the market’s growth, due to the increasing consumer purchasing powers, especially in China, India, and Saudi Arabia, among others
- – The growing application of big data and analytics in the retail segment is expected to drive the shift toward data-driven model, primarily by expanding the types of data that can be analyzed and enhancing the level of sophistication of the resulting insight. This is expected to improve the management areas of e-commerce, which, in turn, decreases the gap between insight and action.
- – Online channels are gaining immense popularity as the mode of transaction. Furthermore, companies are focusing on launching systems and protocols that ensure complete safety and efficiency.
Retail Cloud market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Retail Cloud market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Retail Cloud Market Report Are:
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- DXC Technology
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Infor Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- JDA Software Group Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- RapidScale Inc.
- SAP SE
Retail Cloud Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Retail Cloud Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244616
Key Market Trends:
WorkForce Management to Hold Significant Growth
– Retail cloud workforce management applications are evolving due to the high demand for consumer-grade technology and retailer interest in advanced intelligent automation to empower the digital business.
– Various companies are investing in retail workforce management, which has opened a door for endless opportunities to maximize retail operations by eliminating administrative tasks and collecting more profitable data. This allows the workforce to place more focus on sales and in-store operations, ultimately, by providing end users with the best shopping experience.
– For instance, in October 2018, HandM partnered with Convo for workforce management, to educate and connect HandM workers by using Convo’s platform that offers task management and chat apps techniques. This retail social collaboration platform provides additional social media feed, like an option that allows workers to connect in real time.
– Retail cloud workforce management further helps reduce the churn and meet expectations for shorter waiting periods and first-contact resolution. Different workforce management software provides different valuable insights to staff the right number of agents with the appropriate skill sets for rapid resolutions.
North America to Hold Major Share
– North America is one of the largest markets for the retail cloud. The huge market in the region is attributed to the rapid shift of the retailers toward e-commerce industry.
– The retail market in North America is growing at a fast pace, with retail trade, accounting for more than 10% of the GDP in both the United States and Canada. The retail market in North America is one of the biggest with Wal-Mart, Costco, Kroger, The Home Depot, and Target having their origins from this region.
– Online shopping is growing in the region with more and more retailers opting to sell/offer their products through online mediums. To sustain the intense competition in the industry, many of the retailers are seeking to provide a personalized experience, for which they are employing retail analytics.
– Moreover, the region has a strong foothold of connected retail market providers, which are anticipated to drive the market in the region. Some of the players in the market of the segment are IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., and Google.
Retail Cloud Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Retail Cloud Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Retail Cloud Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Retail Cloud Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244616
Detailed TOC of Retail Cloud Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Shift toward Omnichannel Experience in the Retail Industry
4.3.2 Growing Adoption of IoT in the Retail Industry
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Vulnerability toward Cyber Attacks
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
126.96.36.199 Supply-chain Management
188.8.131.52 Customer Management
184.108.40.206 Workforce Management
220.127.116.11 Reporting and Analytics
18.104.22.168 Other Solutions
5.2 By Deployment
5.2.1 Public Cloud
5.2.2 Private Cloud
5.2.3 Hybrid Cloud
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.2 DXC Technology
6.1.3 Epicor Software Corporation
6.1.4 Fujitsu Limited
6.1.5 Infor Inc.
6.1.6 IBM Corporation
6.1.7 JDA Software Group Inc.
6.1.8 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.9 Oracle Corporation
6.1.10 RapidScale Inc.
6.1.12 SAP SE
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Retail Cloud Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024