Hormone Replacement Therapy Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co-The NewsWeek Group
Industry Research.Co has announced the release of a new report on the global Hormone Replacement Therapy market. The report provides a thorough outlook of the market’s probable future growth trajectory over the forecast period (2019-2024) based on a solid review of the market’s historical statistics and growth drivers.
New research report on “Hormone Replacement Therapy Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Hormone Replacement Therapy market. Hormone Replacement Therapy market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Hormone Replacement Therapy market report offers an extensive analysis of Hormone Replacement Therapy industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Hormone Replacement Therapy industry.
Scope of the Report:
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is a treatment technique for replacing and/or replenishing hormones in the human body, which are at inadequate levels than those required for the normal physiology of the human body. The most prominent application of HRT is in the treatment of symptom alleviation of menopause.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244100
- The market for hormone replacement therapy is expected to witness a CAGR of approximately 6.5%, over the forecast period. Certain factors that are positively affecting the market growth are increasing awareness on post-menopausal issues among women, rise in drug development with novel delivery systems, and hormonal imbalance disorders with rising geriatric population.
- Hormonal imbalance disorders, with an increase in the geriatric population, is one of the major factors responsible for the growth of the market studied. With various kinds of hormonal changes, the female body predominantly gets affected by the natural process of aging, leading to abnormalities and diseases. Some of the common problems include weight gain, memory decline, fatigue, low libido, aging appearance, and muscle loss.
- The most frequently reported consequence of age-related hormonal changes occurs in cases related to menopause. The global average onset age for menopause among women is approximately 50 years. In women, by the age of 50 years and above, the production levels of estrogen and progesterone decrease significantly. The decrease in production levels of estrogen and progesterone are compensated by the pituitary gland, with the increased production of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). This is physically manifested in women in the form of post-menopause symptoms, which include flush. In the United States, up to 10% of women are diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), nearly 6% of married women below the age of 45 years suffer from infertility, and nearly 8% men under the age of 45 years receive fertility treatment during their lifetime.
- These factors associated with age lead to the rising demand for HRT, thus driving the market studied.
Hormone Replacement Therapy market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Hormone Replacement Therapy market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Hormone Replacement Therapy Market Report Are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer AG
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann
- La Roche
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Mylan NV
- Novartis AG
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Pfizer Inc.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244100
Key Market Trends:
In Therapy Segment, Estrogen Replacement Therapy is Expected to Show the Fastest Growth, over the Forecast Period
The most common form of estrogen replacement therapy (ERT) is oral medication. Besides, ERT is also available in the commercial market, in the form of pills, patches, and suppositories.
The most prominently consumed oral ERT variants include conjugated estrogens (Premarin), estradiol (Estrace), and Estratab. ERTs are an effective treatment option for female patients suffering from menopause symptoms. However, there are several side effects associated with the usage of ERTs. Oral ERTs are associated with strokes, blood clots, and some cases of cancer. These side effects have been well documented in the form of moderate-severe adverse drug reactions (ADRs).
These ADRs are expected to cause some erosion in the popularity of ERTs. However, their adoption rate is expected to increase over the forecast period, globally, due to the increasing prevalence of hormonal imbalance issues among the geriatric people and pregnant women.
United States Holds the Largest Share in the North American Region
Rising geriatric population is one of the primary factors responsible for the growth of the hormonal replacement therapy market in the United States.
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), almost half of all the postmenopausal women in the United States reported having used HRT at least once in their life. The conjugated equine estrogens (CEE)/bazedoxifene tablet, a combination of estrogen and a selective estrogen receptor modulator, is available in the United States for menopausal VMS treatment and osteoporosis prevention.
Three organizations, namely, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the North American Menopause Society (NAMS), and the Endocrine Society, have produced guidelines on the use of HRT during menopause. As of 2016, there were 15 producers of estrogens and eight producers of progestins. In 2016, the top-selling HRT-based drug was Premarin, with a market share greater than 50% among HRTs. Consequently, Premarin became the fifth most prescribed drug in the country.
Overall, the market for HRT in the United States is scheduled for high growth over the forecast period. The major drivers of this market are expected to increase the adoption of HRT among women, for both post-menopausal and menopause management.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Hormone Replacement Therapy Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Hormone Replacement Therapy Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Hormone Replacement Therapy Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244100
Detailed TOC of Hormone Replacement Therapy Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Awareness on Post-menopausal Issues among Women
4.2.2 Rise in Drug Development with Novel Delivery Systems
4.2.3 Hormonal Imbalance Disorders with Rising Geriatric Population
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Cost of Hormone Replacement Therapy
4.3.2 Substantial Risk of Cancer Associated with Hormone Replacement Therapy
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Therapy
5.1.1 Estrogen Hormone Replacement
5.1.2 Growth Hormone Replacement
5.1.3 Thyroid Hormone Replacement
5.1.4 Testosterone Replacement
5.2 By Route of Administration
5.2.3 Other Routes of Administration
5.3 By Disease
5.3.3 Growth Hormone Deficiency
5.3.4 Other Diseases
5.4.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa
5.4.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Abbott Laboratories
6.1.2 Bayer AG
6.1.3 Eli Lilly and Company
6.1.4 F. Hoffmann-La Roche
6.1.5 Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
6.1.6 Merck KGaA
6.1.7 Mylan NV
6.1.8 Novartis AG
6.1.9 Novo Nordisk AS
6.1.10 Pfizer Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Hormone Replacement Therapy Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co