Hull Coatings Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co-The NewsWeek Group
Hull Coatings Market analysis report contains all study material about Market Overview, Growth, Demand and Forecast Research in all over the world
The “Hull Coatings Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Hull Coatings market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Hull Coatings market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Hull Coatings market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Hull Coatings market.
Hull Coatings Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Axalta Coating Systems
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- PPG Industries
- Hempel A/S
- Chugoku Marine Paints
- BASF SE
- Boero Bartolomeo SpA
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275343
- The hull coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period of 2019 2024. One of the major factors driving the growth of the market studied is the increasing oil and gas activities across the globe. On the flipside, stringent government regulation serve as one of the major stumbling blocks in growth of the studied market.
- – Vessels segment dominated the market in 2018 and is likely to grow during the forecast period, with the growing ship building industry in the Asia-Pacific region, along with the increasing production rates of leisure boats and cruise ships around the world.
- – Innovation and development of eco-friendly hull coatings is likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
- – Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe, where the growth is majorly driven by the growing demand from the ship-building industry.
Scope of the Report:
- This report studies the global Hull Coatings market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Reasons for Buying Hull Coatings Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275343
Hull Coatings Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Vessels Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– Hull coatings, which are also referred to as “anti- fouling”, are essential for marine ships. They exhibit properties like anti-corrosive and anti-fouling, which can increase the ships working life cycle.
– High-performance anti-fouling provides lifelong benefits, including extended dry-dock intervals and reduced time in dry-dock, lower future maintenance costs and reduced greenhouse gas emissions through lower fuel consumption.
– Hence, hull coatings play a key role in reducing the overall operational and commercial costs of a vessel.
– With recovery prices in oil and gas industry, the exploration and production has started increasing across the globe. The major increase in oil and gas offshore exploration activities is noticed in North Sea, North America, and Middle Eastern regions.
– With this, the demand for vessels is also increasing in these regions.
– Besides, the demand for passenger, bulk containers, and container vessels is also increasing with growing population, and growing trade between nations.
– Such trends across the globe have been leading to the growth of production in ship building industry, which is further driving the demand for hull coatings for application in vessels.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. Asia-Pacific is the world largest ship producing region in the world, which caters to the demand for various types of vessels, ranging from ferries, small boats, fishing vessels, tow and tug boats to oil industry vessels, cargo ships, passenger ships, bulk carriers, and container ships.
– In Asia-Pacific, countries, such as China, Japan, and South Korea, are the leading producers of vessels, while large shipyards also exist in various other nations of the region.
– Ships are mainly built after procuring projects and according to the customer requirements. It takes a minimum of 2 years to complete the production of a ship. Currently, such countries have been receiving bulk orders for vessels.
– For instance, in November 2018, three South Korean yards, namely Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME), Hyundai Heavy Industries, and Samsung Heavy Industries won more than 50 orders for new large-scale LNG tankers which have to be delivered in the next three years. Besides, China holds a contract to build 24 vessels, Japan 15 vessels, and Singapore 1 vessel.
– Hence, such bulk orders in line for production are projected to drive the demand for hull coatings from the shipbuilding industry in the region during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275343
Detailed TOC of Hull Coatings Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Oil and Gas Exploration Activities
4.1.2 Increased Orders for Vessels
4.2.1 Strict Government Regulations
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Coating Type
5.1.1 Self-Polishing Coatings (SPCs)
5.1.2 Fouling Release Coatings (FRC)
5.2 By Application
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Axalta Coating Systems
6.4.2 AkzoNobel N.V.
6.4.3 PPG Industries
6.4.5 Hempel A/S
6.4.6 Chugoku Marine Paints, Ltd
6.4.7 BASF SE
6.4.8 Boero Bartolomeo SpA
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Innovation and Development of Eco-friendly Hull Coatings
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Hull Coatings Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co