Radar Sensors Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co-The NewsWeek Group
Radar Sensors Market is the result of a through field study done over a period. Most of the data in this report comes from primary sources that include consumer surveys, retail surveys, and expert opinions. The research Methodology is detailed in subsequent chapters.
The “Radar Sensors Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Radar Sensors market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Radar Sensors market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Radar Sensors market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Radar Sensors market.
Radar Sensors Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Hella KGaA Hueck and Co.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Smart Microwave Sensors GmbH
- InnoSenT GmbH
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244631
- The global radar sensors market was valued at USD 8.6 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 22 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 20.04% during (2019 – 2024). The rapidly increasing automation, such as the developments toward autonomous driving and the progression of Industry 4.0, indicates the increasing demand for presence and motion detection for enhanced safety and control.
- – The security systems segment held the largest share, of USD 8.83 billion, in the market studied, followed by lighting control and energy management. These segments are expected to significantly expand over the forecast period, thus aiding the growth of the radar sensor market.
- – In the medical environment, radar sensors are not yet very common. However, there is an urgent need for a system to detect vital signs, such as heartbeat or breathing, without any physical contact.
- – As the agricultural segment also adopts automation, the radar sensor market is expected to expand, over the forecast period.
- – Further, the implementation of corner radar for 360-degree surveillance of the car, supported by short and mid-range radars of 24 GHz and more, recently by 79 GHz module, is gaining traction for high-resolution tracking. This enhances target separation or objects recognition with high channel numbers for high-resolution imaging radar.
- – Such developments have already begun among startups, such as Metawave and Under. These innovations are expected to attract new investments across the supply chain. Also, Hyundai recently announced to invest in Metawave to improve radar for self-driving cars.
- – However, higher RandD and Maintenance Costs coupled with restricted use of radars may hinder the growth of the market.
Scope of the Report:
- Radar sensors use frequency modulated continuous wave radar to reliability detect moving and stationary objects including car, train, bus, trucks, and cargo in extremely bad conditions. Radar-based sensors are also ideal for collision avoidance onboard mobile equipment such as reach stackers, forklifts and mining vehicles or port machineries such as carriers, handlers, and shippers.
Reasons for Buying Radar Sensors Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244631
Radar Sensors Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Automotive Sensors to Have the Largest Growth During the Forecast Period
– The robust growth of the autonomous car market has been instrumental in driving the radar sensor market. The radar technology is driven by the New Car Assessment Program among OEMs, as they integrate these systems to complement camera devices for ADAS applications. Radars, combined with other sensors, provide enhanced information on safety and collision avoidance.
– The growth in the automotive radar sensor market is attributed mainly to the increasing AEB (automatic emergency braking) applications in the 77 GHz radar market.
– With the recent focus on safety in the US, such as the release of new federal guidance for automated vehicles- Automated Vehicles 3.0 by the NHTSA, the market potential for ADAS has been extended to mid-end cars, resulting in a production volume increase. Radar sensors are being increasingly employed by many brands, in 71% of cases for AEB. The aforementioned factors are significantly impacting the market for radar sensors.
– Further, with the advent and demand for smart and self-driving cars, the market for radar sensors is expected to grow significantly owing to the developments in the automotive sector.
North America Has the Highest Share in the Market Presently
– North America radar sensor is driven by high-end defense applications, smartphone penetration, autonomous cars, and consumer electronic devices majorly.
– Increase in FMCW applications gaining momentum in the region especially short range applications as the region has the highest defense expenditure in the world which is was USD 648 billion in 2018. FMCW has defense applications in altimetry for aircraft landing and speeding guns.
– North America region is a pioneer in the adoption of new technologies such as smart grid, smart homes, smart water networks, intelligent transport and infrastructure with sensors that use the technology of radar sensors is set to drive the market in the region.
– Ray-tracing simulation is expected to replace drive testing of the automotive radar sensor.
– The smartphone adoption is set to increase from 80% in 2017 to 91% in 2025 according to GSMA which will also help drive the radar sensors market.
– The security systems segment held the largest share, of USD 8.83 billion, in the market studied, followed by lighting control and energy management. These segments are expected to significantly expand over the forecast period in the region, thus aiding the growth of the radar sensor market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244631
Detailed TOC of Radar Sensors Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rising Needs for National Security
4.3.2 Increasing Number of Autonumus Cars, and Focus on Security and Safety Needs
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Higher RandD and Maintenance Costs
4.4.2 Legal Issues in Using Radar
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Imaging Radar
5.1.2 Non-imaging Radar
5.2 By Range
5.2.1 Short-range Radar Sensor
5.2.2 Medium-range Radar Sensor
5.2.3 Long-range Radar Sensor
5.3 By End User
5.3.2 Aerospace and Defense
5.3.4 Environment and Weather Monitoring
5.3.5 Traffic Monitoring
5.3.6 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
6.1.2 Continental AG
6.1.3 Denso Corporation
6.1.4 Delphi Automotive LLP
6.1.5 Hella KGaA Hueck and Co.
6.1.6 Infineon Technologies AG
6.1.7 Autoliv Inc.
6.1.8 Lockheed Martin Corporation
6.1.9 NXP Semiconductors NV
6.1.10 Smart Microwave Sensors GmbH
6.1.11 InnoSenT GmbH
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Radar Sensors Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co