Semiconductor Packaging Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co-The NewsWeek Group
Semiconductor Packaging Market is the result of a through field study done over a period. Most of the data in this report comes from primary sources that include consumer surveys, retail surveys, and expert opinions. The research Methodology is detailed in subsequent chapters.
New research report on “Semiconductor Packaging Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Semiconductor Packaging market. Semiconductor Packaging market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Semiconductor Packaging market report offers an extensive analysis of Semiconductor Packaging industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Semiconductor Packaging industry.
Scope of the Report:
- Semiconductor packaging is a casing containing one or more discrete semiconductor devices or integrated circuits made up metal, plastic, glass, or ceramic casing. Packaging must protect an electronic system from cooling, radio frequency noise emission, mechanical damage, and electrostatic discharge.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244572
- The global semiconductor packaging market was valued at USD 26.12 billion in 2018 and is expected to be worth USD 41.16 billion by 2024, recording a CAGR of 7.96% over the forecast period (2019-2024). Owing to the growing demand across various end-user verticals of the packaging industry, the industry has witnessed a continuous transformation in terms of characteristics, integration, and energy efficiency of the product. Since packaging is in the early stage in the electronics value chain, the growth of the market studied is directly impacted by the growth of the semiconductor market.
- – The advent of IoT and artificial intelligence (AI) and the proliferation of sophisticated electronics are factors driving the high-end application segment across the consumer electronics and automotive industries that have increased the rate of adoption of the latest semiconductor packaging technologies, to meet the growing demand.
- – Semiconductor packaging technology has evolved to minimize the costs involved and enhance the overall efficacy of ICs. Vendors in the market are under constant pressure to deliver innovative solutions in terms of the size of the packaging, performance, and the “time-to-market” aspect.
- – Also, the emergence of 2.5D and 3D packaging mechanism, as of mid-2010, has made semiconductor manufacturers extend their flip-chip and wafer-level capabilities, owing to their enhanced functionality.
Semiconductor Packaging market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Semiconductor Packaging market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Semiconductor Packaging Market Report Are:
- ASE Group
- Amkor Technology
- Jcet/Stats Chippac Ltd.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. (Spil)
- Powertech Technology, Inc.
- Tianshui Huatian Technology Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- UTAC Group
- Chipmos Technologies, Inc.
- Chipbond Technology Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Unisem (M) Berhad
- Interconnect Systems, Inc. (ISI)
Semiconductor Packaging Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Semiconductor Packaging Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244572
Key Market Trends:
High Adoption Rate in Consumer Electronics Segment to Augment the Market Growth
– The electronics market constantly demands higher power dissipation, faster speeds, and higher pin counts, along with smaller footprints and lower profiles. The miniaturization and integration of semiconductors have given rise to smaller, lighter, and more portable devices, like tablets, smartphones, and the emerging IoT devices.
– Each new iteration of consumer electronics products is smarter, lighter, and more energy efficient than its predecessors. This advantage creates huge expectations among customers for the next iteration, which is a significant selling point for the producers of consumer electronics.
– In addition to this, smartphones are one of the most significant contributors to semiconductor consumption in the consumer electronics segment. In recent years, the United States has witnessed consistent growth in smartphone sales. With this trend likely to continue, it is poised to drive the semiconductor demand, in turn, augmenting the packaging market growth.
North America Expected to Hold a Significant Share
– Countries in the region, such as the United States lead the world in manufacturing, design, and research in the semiconductor industry. The United States is also the frontrunner in semiconductor packaging innovation, boasting of 80 wafer fabrication plants spread across 19 states. Apart from this, investments in the country by major players are set to fuel the semiconductor packaging market.
– For instance, Intel Corporation in 2017 had planned to invest more than USD 7 billion to complete Fab 42, a semiconductor factory, which is expected to be ready in 3-4 years.
– Apart from this, the United States is home to some of the major automotive players in the world, which are investing in the electric car segment. This is set to augment the demand for semiconductors in the automotive industry significantly. In turn, it is driving the semiconductor packaging market.
– For instance, Toyota in 2018 announced CAD 1.4 billion in two factories in central Canada where it plans to build its largest hybrid hub in North America. The government is expected to support the investment with CAD 110 million in Cambridge and Woodstock.
Semiconductor Packaging Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Semiconductor Packaging Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Semiconductor Packaging Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Semiconductor Packaging Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244572
Detailed TOC of Semiconductor Packaging Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Consumption of Semiconductor Devices Across Industries
4.3.2 Need for Miniaturization of Semiconductor Devices
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Initial Investment and Increasing Complexity of Semiconductor IC Designs
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Value Chain Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Packaging Platform
5.1.1 Flip Chip
5.1.2 Embedded Die
5.1.3 Fan-in Wafer Level Packaging (Fi Wlp)
5.1.4 Fan-out Wafer Level Packaging (Fo Wlp)
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 Consumer Electronics
5.2.2 Aerospace and Defense
5.2.3 Medical Devices
5.2.4 Communications and Telecom
5.2.5 Automotive Industry
5.2.6 Energy and Lighting
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 ASE Group
6.1.2 Amkor Technology
6.1.3 Jcet/Stats Chippac Ltd.
6.1.4 Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. (Spil)
6.1.5 Powertech Technology, Inc.
6.1.6 Tianshui Huatian Technology Co. Ltd.
6.1.7 Fujitsu Ltd.
6.1.8 UTAC Group
6.1.9 Chipmos Technologies, Inc.
6.1.10 Chipbond Technology Corporation
6.1.11 Intel Corporation
6.1.12 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
6.1.13 Unisem (M) Berhad
6.1.14 Interconnect Systems, Inc. (ISI)
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Semiconductor Packaging Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co