Thermal Management Technologies Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co-The NewsWeek Group
Thermal Management Technologies Industry 2019 Global Market Research report 2019 covers a detailed study of the Thermal Management Technologies Market size, growth, and share, trends, consumption, segments, application and Forecast 2024.
The “Thermal Management Technologies Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Thermal Management Technologies market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Thermal Management Technologies market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Thermal Management Technologies market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Thermal Management Technologies market.
Thermal Management Technologies Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Hannifin Corp
- Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Gentherm Inc.
- Autoneum Holding AG
- Sapa Extrusions Inc.
- AllCell Technologies
- Thermacore, Inc
- Laird Technologies, Inc.
- Pentair Thermal Management
- Outlast Technologies, LLC
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244437
- The thermal management technologies was valued at USD 10.2 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach USD 15.86 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 7.68% over the forecast period of (2019-2024). The electronic packaging trend has increased the performance and reduced the size of the product which has led to a significant increase in the power consumption of the system which is going to be a creative thermal management advancement with good system performance and reliability by removing high heat flux generated in the electronic devices.
- – Increase in vehicle energy efficiency and performance, and reduction in costs is driving the market. The thermal management market for the electric and hybrid vehicle is growing due to its increased battery capacity, developing charging infrastructure, and consumer preference for electric vehicles. DuPont leading refrigerants offer low global warming potential, which can be considered for hybrid and electric vehicle battery systems, where the need to control the temperature range is critical.
- – Thermal management technology proliferation is a key driver for the market with increased proliferation of embedded computing in automotive, healthcare, buildings, space, and another commercial/consumer markets. The chip-cooling solutions and fan-based air cooling, such as piezoelectric fans are has proven very resilient in the face of growing thermal demands.
- – Design complexities in components used in thermal management specifically in electronic devices due to use of various transistors are restraining the growth of market.
Scope of the Report:
- The thermal management technologies market are evolving rapidly, especially in the case of consumer electronics. Increasing adoption of renewable energy resources is the major factor driving the thermal energy storage market with the rapid industrialization across the world has increased the need for continuous power supply, which positively leads to the growth of the overall thermal energy market during the forecast period.
Reasons for Buying Thermal Management Technologies Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244437
Thermal Management Technologies Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand in Consumer Electronics will Enhance the Market Growth
– Due to developments in the electronics industry, the introduction of smaller and smarter products are increasing. These advancements in the industry have led to an increased need for innovative thermal management technologies to improve the system performance and reliability, by avoiding the heat generated by the devices.
– The smartphone and the tablet material market has witnessed considerable growth in the past decade. Owing to the sensitivity toward the weight and the costs, the said market will rely largely on advanced materials for cooling solutions rather than secondary heat sinks.
– The chip-cooling technologies are evolving over the years to accommodate steep increase in heat flux in electronic devices as single-phase heat is transferring to multi-phase heat transfer, which has led to the design of advanced cooling solutions for the market.
– Due to increasing growth rate in consumer electronics in United States, Artificial intelligence (AI) and fast connectivity are becoming the critical ingredients for the next era of category leaders in smartphones, smart home devices and smart speakers which will drive the thermal management technologies market. Convection cooling devices are widely used in electronic circuits and printed circuit boards (PCBs). This has resulted in the growth of thermal management device market. Thus, these devices help lower the peak temperature of the systems with natural and forced convection cooling technologies.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness Highest Growth Rate
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate in thermal management technologies market due to the progression of electronics and semiconductor industries.
– Asia-Pacific dominates the market for automotive thermal management system, where China is assessed for the highest growth due to the substantial demand for passenger and commercial vehicles in this country.
– The rise in industrialization and the number of end-user industry companies in developing economies, such as China and India are offering numerous untapped opportunities. Moreover, the presence of the considerable amount of electronic manufacturers in the Asia-Pacific, along with the increased adoption of heat dissipation solutions to improve the heat dissipation in next-generation electronics is anticipated to drive the growth of the market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244437
Detailed TOC of Thermal Management Technologies Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increase in Vehicle Energy Efficiency and Performance
4.3.2 Thermal Management Technology Proliferation
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Design Complexities in Components
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.2 By Application
5.2.2 Consumer Electronic
5.2.3 Automotive Electronic
5.2.5 Renewable Energy
5.2.6 Other Applications
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Parker-Hannifin Corp
6.1.2 Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc.
6.1.3 Honeywell International Inc.
6.1.4 Gentherm Inc.
6.1.5 Autoneum Holding AG
6.1.6 Sapa Extrusions Inc.
6.1.7 AllCell Technologies
6.1.8 Thermacore, Inc
6.1.9 Laird Technologies, Inc.
6.1.10 Pentair Thermal Management
6.1.11 Outlast Technologies, LLC
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Naval Vessel Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Market 2019| Global Industry Status, Overview by Industry Size, Share, Future Trends, Growth Factors and Leading Players Forecast to 2024 Industry Research.co
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Thermal Management Technologies Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co